The school has an official school uniform and each child is expected to wear it. Order forms are available from the school and on the school website.
- Jade sweatshirt with the school’s logo
- Jade or white polo shirt with the school’s logo
- Grey skirt or trousers
- White, grey or black socks
- Sensible and suitable shoes -Black/dark, not trainers.
- White and emerald striped or check cotton frocks available at Marks and Spencer Jade Cardigan with the school logo
- Grey shorts or light weight shorts Items which aren’t part of the official school uniform, but are available for sale at the school
** SCHOOL BAGS – Reading Book Bags – £5, P.E kit bag – £5.
Physical education kit
Suitable clothing and trainers is required for both indoor – t-shirt and shorts – and outdoor activities – tracksuit and trainers. A swimming costume will also be required for pupils in Years 3.
The child’s name must be marked clearly on each garment – including the trainers.
For Health and Safety reasons and that it is inappropriate with the school uniform, we do not allow children to wear jewellery to school. It is a regulation of the Local Education Authority that earrings or any other jewellery must not be worn for P.E or games. If your child wears jewellery to school it is their responsibility at all times. If your child wants their ears pierced please ensure that this takes place during the summer holiday so that the required six weeks period can elapse before they return to school in September. Physical Education is an important part of the curriculum; therefore please ensure that your child is not wearing any jewellery on PE/Games days that they are unable to remove.
No nail varnish is to worn in school
Hair must be kept neat as part of the school uniform. We do not accept any extreme hairstyles.
Hair should be kept away from the face and eyes and if it is long, it should be tied back.