Task 1 (by 19/9)
Plan a description of a cartoon character. Use the sheet to help you make detailed notes in your Homework Books.
Click below to download a copy of the sheet.
Click below to download a description of Mr. Williams’ favourite cartoon character – Penfold!
Task 2 (by 24/9)
Plan an oral individual presentation talking about your favourite cartoon character. You can use the Character Description homework sheet (see above) to help you organise your ideas.
Click below to download sentence openers that you could include in your presentation.
Here is a very good example of an individual presentation by a former pupil:
Cyflwyniad Unigol from Ysgol Mynydd Bychan on Vimeo.
Individual Presentation Success Criteria
– Speak clearly and fluently
– Correct use of Welsh phrases and sentence structures
– Ensure that the content is interesting to other children
– Interact with the audience – think of questions that you could ask
– You could create a visual presentation i.e. PPT (but make sure that no more than 5 words are included on each slide)
Task 3 (by 19/9)
Please revise your Slick Spelling words in preparation for our test later on next week.